Fun and excitement tops the list at Park Royal Ixtapa, an all-inclusive oceanfront resort located in Ixtapa, Mexico, about 12 miles northwest of Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport.
In walking distance to several shopping malls, handcraft markets, a glimmering marina, and tranquil Dolphinarium, this 14-story hotel splashed in bright, tropical colors blends Mexican culture with elegant, ultra-modern surroundings. Guests will enjoy easy travel to Marina Ixtapa Golf Club and Magic World Aquapark for magnificent outdoor entertainment.
The resort features a large pool, sunbathing area, and swim-up bar, three restaurants, four bars, a sauna, health club, outdoor pool, arcade, daily activities program, kids' club with adult supervision, a golden stretch of beach, and golf nearby. Enjoy daily breakfast and dinner at La Veranda, featuring delicious Mexican and international entrees. For a delectable dinner, stop by El Pescador and enjoy à la carte service and juicy, mouthwatering charbroiled steaks.
281 air-conditioned guestrooms offer luxurious accommodations including satellite TV service, individual climate control, blackout curtains, marble floors, and a balcony with courtyard views.
This beachfront resort is located on Palmar Bay, 18 miles from ZIH airport and only 6 miles from a quaint fishing village.
BOULEVARD IXTAPA LOTE #5-A • IXTAPA ZIHUATANEJO • MX
Barber / Beauty Salon
Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
Shopping Mall Nearby (2 blocks away)
Number of Pools: 1
Outdoor Pools: 1
There is a large pool with a sunbathing area and swim up bar.
• Marina Golf Course - 2 blocks away
• The Marina Ixtapa is an 18-hole, Par 72 golf course designed by Robert Von Hagge. The 6,807 yard Dunes Style course features three kilometers of canals that snake their way though the course, creating a challenge for even the best of golfers.
• Holes: 18
• Lessons Available
Water Sports On Site:
• Fishing: Additional Charge
• Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
• Snorkeling: Additional Charge
• JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
• Wind Surf: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available:
• Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
• Squash: Additional Charge
• Other Sports: For water sports please contact the Apple Rep on site.
Health Club / Spa:
• Aerobics: Additional Charge
• Massage: Additional Charge
• Nautilus Equipment: Additional Charge
The Park Royal Ixtapa is a fourteen-story oceanfront resort immersed in bright tropical colors. This deluxe resort blends Mexico`s vivid culture with elegant, ultra-modern surroundings.
Property features include a large pool with a sunbathing area and swim up bar, three restaurants, four bars, a daily activities program, Kids Club, a nearby golf course, and a large sandy beach area.
Beach: The Park Royal is on a large sandy beach with clear seawater.
Total Rooms: 275
Year Opened: 1989
Credit Cards: • Visa • Master Card • Diners Club • American Express
No pets allowed. No Spring Breakers. Non-motorized watersports are not included.
King or two double beds, Balcony, Marble floors, Satellite TV, Phone, Hairdryer, Bathroom, A/C
Park Royal Ixtapa features 1 meal plan option:
Limited All-inclusive PlanThere are 4 Restaurants at Park Royal Ixtapa:El Italiano
- Italian Specialties for dinner. A la Carte service. Reservation and formal dress code are required.El Pescador
- Lunch. Buffet and Specialty Seafood A-La-Carte Service, including charbroiled steak.La Veranda
- Breakfast and dinner served daily, Mexican and International.El Jardin
- Snack bar beside the pool.
Activities & Entertainment
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
Daily activity program for both adults and children on the beach and beside the pool.
The Children`s Club has a daily activities program especially designed for kids with professional adult supervision.
Applicable Ages: 5 to 12 years old
Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours