Bask in warmth and luxury in an exquisite Mexican atmosphere in beautiful Huatulco. Quinta Real Huatulco is located in Huatulco, Mexico, about 13 miles east of Bahias de Huatulco.
Double Moorish domed buildings mark this romantic and relaxing hotel. The small clusters of suites are integrated into the sloping hill near Tangolunda Bay and offer spectacular views of the Tangolunda Golf Course and Pacific Ocean.
Interiors are beautifully decorated, with stylish Mexican furniture, original artwork, wood-beamed ceilings, and marble whirlpool-equipped showers. Balconies are spacious and comfortable, with impressive seating areas and stone-inlay floors.
Quinta Real Huatulco features two restaurants, a terrace bar, beach club with complimentary shuttle service, two swimming pools, a private beach, and day and night tennis courts. Dine at La Cuija Beach Club beneath a palm frond palapa roof for mouthwatering seafood, Mexican favorites, and a magnificent ocean view.
Quinta Real Huatulco is the first Hotel you will find in Tangolunda Bay on your way from the International Airport to downtown. It is 25 minutes from the Airport, next to the Golf Club and 5 minutes from la Crucesita.
Blvd Benito Juarez, Lote 2 • Bahias de Huatulco • MX
Barber / Beauty Salon
Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
Physician on Call
Shopping Mall Nearby (10 minutes)
Number of Pools: 2
Outdoor Pools: 2
There are two main swimming pools and one children's pool.
• Campo de Golf Tangolunda - 3 minutes
• A spectacular 18-hole, par 72 professional Golf Course designed by Mario Schjetnan Dantan and Pedro Gftereca Gurrola, the breezy green Tangolunda Golf Course stretches for 6,851 yards down Tangolunda Valley to the bay.
• Holes: 18
• Green Fees: $55.00 US
• Cart Fee: $36.00 US
• Club Rental Fees: $14.00 US
• Caddy: $15.00 US
• Lessons Available
• Number of Courts: 1
• Lighted Courts: 1
Water Sports On Site:
• Fishing: Additional Charge
• Scuba: Additional Charge
• Snorkeling: Additional Charge
• JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa:
• Massage: Additional Charge
• Facials: Additional Charge
Quinta Real Huatulco is a spectacular all-suite resort nestled away within a warm atmosphere of elegance and luxury. The design of the resort draws heavily from local inspiration, featuring just 28 suites, each with a jacuzzi tub, balcony or terrace.
Every suite features magnificent views of Tangolunda Bay, and the hotel offers two restaurants (one gourmet), room service, a terrace bar, beach club (with complimentary shuttle service), two swimmingpools, a private beach, day and night tennis.
Beach: Guests can walk to the beach or take a complimentary shuttle to the Hotel Beach Club, where they will find a wide variety of water sports and activities.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Year Opened: 1996
Credit Cards: • Visa • Master Card • Diners Club • American Express • Banamex
OCEAN VIEW GRAND SUITE W/JAC
One king or two double beds. Luxurious and spacious suite offering a private balcony with ocean view. Jacuzzi in bathroom. Mini-bar, air conditioning and ceiling fan, satellite TV, his and her bathrobes, slippers, hair dryer, safety box.Other Amenities:
Air Conditioning, Shower, Balcony or Terrace, Minibar, Hair Dryer, Telephone, Television, SatellitePARTIAL OCEAN MSTR SUITE W/JAC
One king or two double beds. Private balcony with partial ocean view, inviting softly lit bedrooms, and a marble bathroom wtih jacuzzi. Mini-bar, air conditioning and ceiling fan, satellite TV, his and her bathrobes, slippers, hair dryer, safety box.Other Amenities:
Air Conditioning, Shower, Balcony or Terrace, Minibar, Hair Dryer, Telephone, Television, Satellite
Quinta Real Huatulco features 0 meal plan options:There are 2 Restaurants at Quinta Real Huatulco:La Cuija Beach Club
- Under a palm frond palapa roof, the resort's beach club restaurant offers a magnificent view of the ocean. It serves up seafood, Mexicaian favorites and a variety of tasty light dishes and salads in a casual atmosphere.Las Cúpulas Restaurant
- Gourmet restaurant with a spectacular view of the Bay of Tangolunda. serves breakfast and dinner in a refined Mexican atmosphere. Inside or out on the terrace. Breakfast (7:30am to 11:30am)/Dinner (7:30pm to 11:00pm).
Activities & Entertainment
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
Water Sports, Golf, Tennis.
Babysitting Fee: Available