“Staff there does everything possible to please you.”
- Don ~ Groesbeck, TX
“I had an amazing time! It was 7 days of relaxation. I felt very welcome and safe. I couldn't have asked for a better vacation. The staff there were above amazing and would definitely recommend to friends!”
- Jennifer ~ Roselle, IL
“I love this hotel in Cozumel!”
- Patricia ~ Denver, CO
“Outstanding service! I've never been served the way the staff had in this place!”
- Sandra Angela ~ Chicago, IL
“Overall, had a relaxing vacation. Staff were very helpful and courteous. Had a fabulous time at the beach/pools. Would recommend to friends.”
- Melissa R ~ Eureka, MO
Honeymooners: Bottle of domestic sparkling wine, strawberries with chocolate, and romantic dinner with bottle of wine in one of the restaurants.
Park Royal Cozumel is one of the most spectacular oases in the Caribbean Sea. Located in front of one of Cozumel's premier snorkeling and diving spots, this beachfront resort is within walking distance to main shopping and entertainment centers. Park Royal Cozumel offers world-class accommodations, unending comfort and is the perfect all-inclusive vacation.
With on-site fine dining, daily activities, a kids' club, fitness center, spa, and a variety of sports, there is something for everyone at Park Royal Cozumel. Take a dip in the refreshing pool, lounge on the secluded beach, relax at the spa, play beach volleyball, or snorkel the clear waters and explore the sunken plane nearby.
With two infinity pools, two whirlpools, and a stunning view of the sea and cruise ship port, there is no better waterfront on the island. The Park Royal beachfront is nestled between two very classy deck and lounge areas and is accessible only through a walkway from the main hotel garden. Unlimited meals, snacks, and drinks at three restaurants, six cocktail bars, and an outdoor snack service mean you never have to look far for a bite to eat.
Park Royal Cozumel offers 342 elegant and spacious deluxe rooms and suites, each boasting a private balcony.
Park Royal Cozumel is located right in front of Playa Paraiso, which is one of the largest reef barriers existing in Cozumel. Along with its spectacular settings, Park Royal Cozumel is within walking distance to main shopping and entertainment.
CARRETERA COSTERA SUR • COZUMEL • MX
Barber / Beauty Salon
Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
Physician on Call
Shopping Mall Nearby (5 minutes)
Number of Pools: 3
Outdoor Pools: 3
Three resort swimming pools including two infinity pools, a main pool and a kids clubpool with waterslides and three Swim-Up bars. Two oceanfront whirlpools.
• Cozumel Country Club
• Cozumel Country Club offers an 18-hole championship course designed by Jack Nicklaus.The 6,847-yd course will snake around trees, mangroves and wetlands, creating a unique challenge for even the most experienced of golfers.
• Holes: 18
• Green Fees: $
• Cart Fee: $
• Club Rental Fees: $
• Caddy: $
Water Sports On Site:
• Fishing: Additional Charge
• Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
• Scuba: Additional Charge
• Snorkeling: Complimentary
• Paddle Boats: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available:
• Bicycles: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa:
• Jacuzzi: Additional Charge
• Massage: Additional Charge
• Sauna: Additional Charge
• Steam Room: Additional Charge
• Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
• Facials: Additional Charge
The Park Royal Cozumel features ancient Mayan architecture with a tropical ambiance surrounded by a lush garden atmosphere.
This resort features four restaurants (three a la carte), two snack bars, five bars including three swim-up bars and one Sports bar.
Beach: A private underpass leads you to a small natural beach with tranquil turquoise waters located in a small cove. It is a nice secluded area, very relaxing and perfect for snorkeling.
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out: 12:00 p.m.
Total Rooms: 342
Year Opened: 1978
Credit Cards: • Visa • Master Card • American Express
No pets. Very limited number of king-sized beds. Reservation and Dress Code Required for Dining at Specialty Restaurants. Fitness center ($).
DELUXE RUN OF HOUSE ROOM
Guestroom includes one king bed or two double beds, a minibar, a beautifully appointed marble bathroom, and a private balcony with garden views. Room also features free internet for social media, a coffee maker, and an in-room safe.Other Amenities:
Air Conditioning, Shower, Balcony or Terrace, Minibar, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Iron, Telephone, Television, Room Safe, SatelliteDELUXE OCEAN VIEW ROOM
Guestroom includes one king bed or two double beds, a minibar, a beautifully appointed marble bathroom, and a private balcony with breathtaking ocean views. This room also features free internet for social media, a coffee maker, and an in-room safe.Other Amenities:
Air Conditioning, Shower, Balcony or Terrace, Kitchen, Minibar, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Iron, Telephone, Television, Room Safe, Satellite
Grand Park Royal Cozumel features 1 meal plan option:
All Meals, Drinks & TipsThere are 7 Restaurants at Grand Park Royal Cozumel:Cafe Sole, coffee house
- A variety of coffees and teas, along with light snacks, available from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.El Mexicano
- Gourmet Mexican cuisine served a la carte. Open for dinner only. Reservations required.El Italiano
- A la carte restaurant serving authentic Italian cuisine. Open for dinner only. Reservations required.El Caribeno
- Delicious Caribbean cuisine served a la carte with beautiful ocean views. Open for families at lunch, and guest 12 years and older for dinner. Reservations required.Snack El Marlin Azul
- Beachfront bar with tropical drinks, and snacks such as pizza, nachos, and burgers. Open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.La Veranda
- Buffet style restaurant overlooking the hotel gardens and swimming pool serving up flavorful breakfast, lunch, and dinners with a special theme every night.Snack Bikini
- In the center of the main swimming pool offering snacks such as wings, pizza, fries, and burritos. Open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Activities & Entertainment
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
Snorkeling Tour, Dance Lessons, Board Games, Beach Volleyball, Water Polo, Scuba Diving Lessons, Spanish Lessons, Ping Pong, fitness center ($)
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
International Shows, Karaoke, Cozumel Night Life Tour, Amphitheater with nightly live performances.
Wide variety of games such as movie time, collecting shells, games, Spanish lessons, bingo, painting, and puzzles.
Applicable Ages: 2-12 years old
Program Fees: Complimentary