Honeymooners: Bottle of domestic sparkling wine, strawberries with chocolate, and romantic dinner with bottle of wine in one of the restaurants.
For an unforgettable vacation to Mexico, experience Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. Located in the heart of Cancun's hotel zone, this all-inclusive hotel offers stunning facilities, ocean views, and plenty of beachfront.
Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe offers a variety of activities and entertainment! For sports enthusiasts, there are daily activities to choose from, including sailing, snorkeling, boogie boarding, kayaking, windsurfing, and beach volleyball. Take a dip in one of two sparkling pools, lounge in a Bali bed, take a stroll on the endless white sandy beach, or relax at the spa. When the sun goes down, enjoy nightly live entertainment.
Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe offers four restaurants and four lounges. El Mirador boasts glass walls so guests can enjoy spectacular views of Nichupte Lagoon while they dine. El Mirador is exclusively for guests ages 12 and over and specializes in à la carte Italian specialties. The Cocay Restaurant is the hotel's signature restaurant and serves International and Mexican specialties buffet-style. Mediterranean and Asian are also available. In the evening, take in spectacular sunsets at Ekinox Lounge. This stylish retreat is rooftop, above The Mirador, and has something for everyone. Also enjoy 24-hour room service, all-day pizza counter, ice cream deli and gourmet espresso, and tea shop.
Set in the heart of the Hotel Zone and facing the beautiful Caribbean Ocean and landscaped gardens, located 5 minutes from the Convention Center, and close to all the shopping and entertainment for which Cancun is famous.
ZONA HOTELERA AV. KUKULKAN km 10.5 • CANCUN • MX
Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
Physician on Call
Shopping Mall Nearby (5 minute walk)
Number of Pools: 2
The pool area features the new magnificent infinity pool, overlooking the vast blue waters of the sparkling Caribbean.
• Pok ta Pok Golf, 5 minutes away
• A Par 72 golf course designed in 1976 by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., Pok-Ta-Pok artistically incorporates hundreds of meters of dramatic shoreline and ancient Mayan ruins into a truly enjoyable experience for golfers of all abilities.
• Holes: 18
• Green Fees: $
• Cart Fee: Included
• Club Rental Fees: NOT AVAILABLE
• Lessons Available
Water Sports On Site:
• Fishing: Additional Charge
• Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
• Scuba: Additional Charge
• Snorkeling: Additional Charge
• JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
• Waterskiing: Additional Charge
• Wind Surf: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available:
• Jogging Trail: Complimentary
Health Club / Spa:
• Jacuzzi: Complimentary
• Massage: Additional Charge
• Nautilus Equipment: Additional Charge
• Spa: Additional Charge
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out: 12:00 p.m.
Total Rooms: 344
Year Opened: 1975
Credit Cards: • Visa • Master Card • Diners Club • American Express
No spring breakers. Must be at least 21 years old to ckeck in. There is a fee per person, per day for use of the gym.
Located on the middle floor of the Villas, the master suites include one bedroom with a king bed, a spacious living room with a sofa bed, a private balcony with a mini pool, access to a VIP lounge, welcome gifts, personalized butler service, and more.Other Amenities:
Air Conditioning, Fan, Shower, Balcony or Terrace, Minibar, Sofa, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Iron, Radio Alarm Clock, Telephone, Television, Room SafeDELUXE OCEAN VIEW
Room includes one king bed or two double beds, and a private balcony or terrace with partial ocean views. Located in the main building, this room also features a marble bathroom, a minibar, and more.Other Amenities:
Air Conditioning, Fan, Shower, Balcony or Terrace, Minibar, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Iron, Radio Alarm Clock, Telephone, Television, Room SafeVILLA DELUXE
Located on the first floor of the Villas, the deluxe room features two double beds, a terrace with beautiful views, personalized butler service, a welcome gift, upgraded amenities, access to the Royal VIP lounge, and much more.Other Amenities:
Air Conditioning, Fan, Shower, Balcony or Terrace, Minibar, Sofa, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Iron, Radio Alarm Clock, Telephone, Television, Room SafeVILLA JUNIOR SUITE
Located on the lower floor of the Villas, these junior suites includes two double beds, a balcony or terrace with a mini pool, butler service, access to a VIP lounge, a fruit basket on arrival, a minibar, and many other upgraded amenities.Other Amenities:
Air Conditioning, Fan, Shower, Balcony or Terrace, Minibar, Sofa, Hair Dryer, Radio Alarm Clock, Telephone, Television, Room SafeROYAL TOWER ROOM
Located in the Royal Tower, this room includes one king bed or two double beds, and a private balcony or terrace with ocean views. Room also includes a living room, a jetted tub by the bed, butler service, and access to the private Royal Tower lounge.Other Amenities:
Air Conditioning, Fan, Shower, Balcony or Terrace, Minibar, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Iron, Radio Alarm Clock, Telephone, Television, Room SafePREMIERE OCEAN FRONT
Located in the premier building, this guestroom includes two double beds and a private balcony with stunning oceanfront views. Room also features a sitting area with a desk, a minibar, and a marble bathroom with a shower.Other Amenities:
Air Conditioning, Fan, Shower, Balcony or Terrace, Minibar, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Iron, Radio Alarm Clock, Telephone, Television, Room Safe
Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe features 1 meal plan option:
All Meals, Drinks & TipsThere are 5 Restaurants at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe:Cafe Sole
- Coffee house serving American coffee, cappuccino, espresso and snacks such as bagels and sandwiches. Located in the lobby and open from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.El Mirador
- A la carte Italian cuisine overlooking the lagoon. Open for dinner only (6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m) and to guests 12 years and older. Elegant dress code.La Concha
- A la carte restaurant overlooking the Caribbean. "Waffle House" menu for breakfast (7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.), seafood dishes for lunch (12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.) and gourmet Mexican cuisine for dinner (6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.).El Oriental
- A la carte restaurant featuring traditional Asian cuisine and tropical garden decor. For guests 12 years of age and older. Open only for dinner (6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.). Reservations required. Elegant dress code.Cafe Cocay & Terrace
- International and Mexican buffet serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a casual atmosphere. Open from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.