“Great trip for the price!”
- Alyssa ~ Lawrence Township, NJ
“The IFA had the best beach, very nice pool, good food and drinks, and good service. This was the best vacation ever.”
- Yaneth ~ Rockaway Park, NY
Searching for a serene, beach setting crowned by lush gardens cradled in a warm tropical environment? IFA Villas Bávaro Resort & Spa, located on palm-studded Bávaro Beach in Punta Cana, is an ideal choice for families, couples, and even singles looking for an exceptional all-inclusive vacation experience.
Approximately 12 miles from Punta Cana International Airport, this idyllic beach getaway lends friendly service and an environment unlike any other place in the world. Warm, alabaster sand and turquoise-hued water provide the perfect setting for a refreshing swim or just getting your feet wet.
Guests have the option of sampling delicious food from any of the seven restaurants found throughout the resort, capturing a wide range of cuisine across the world in palette-teasing venues such as Pikalo, Bambu, Jalisco, and Bela Serata. Or visit La Velas for a stunning buffet on the beach, an experience like no other. Eight bars dispensing amazing national drinks and cocktails are strategically located around the tropical complex, including the Fantasy Disco.
Enjoy shuttle service around the property, a modern fitness center with personal trainer assistance, non-motorized watersports, a spa, and a kids' club with supervised activities.
Located on the most beautiful beach of the Caribbean, Playa de bavaro and 20 minutes away from the International airport.
PUNTA CANA • DR
Barber / Beauty Salon
Disco / Nightclub
Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
Physician on Call
Number of Pools: 2
Outdoor Pools: 2
The 2 pools include Garden, Village, Ocean and seperate children's area.
• Holes: 0
• Number of Courts: 1
• Outdoor Courts: 1
• Lighted Courts: 1
• Court Fee: $ for night tennis
Water Sports On Site:
• Fishing: Additional Charge
• Snorkeling: Complimentary
• Hobie Cats: Complimentary
• Paddle Boats: Complimentary
• Motorboats: Additional Charge
• Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available:
• Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
• Other Sports: darts, badminton, kayak,
Health Club / Spa:
• Aerobics: Complimentary
• Jacuzzi: Additional Charge
• Massage: Additional Charge
• Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
• Sauna: Additional Charge
• Steam Room: Additional Charge
• Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
• Facials: Additional Charge
652 tropically decorated buildings and bungalows with beautiful gardens. IFA Villas Bávaro is ideal for resting and has a peaceful atmosphere during the day, at night it's the meeting point for entertainment enthusiasts.
Seven restaurants, two swimming pools with children's area, spa, disco, eight bars, snacks until 2:00 a.m., one tennis court,petanque area, and a children's club.
Beach: 300 mts of turquoise waters with palm trees.
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out: 12:00 p.m.
Total Rooms: 652
Year Opened: 1995
Credit Cards: • Visa • Master Card
Room safes and laundry service are available at additional cost. No springbreakers - this hotel does not accept any room reservations for guests under the age of 22.
All located among tropical gardens in the center of the resort. One king bed or two double beds, and French balcony.
1 King Bed or 2 Double BedsOther Amenities:
Air Conditioning, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Telephone, Television, SatelliteBAVARO OCEAN VILLAGE
All one story buildings with a garden area and a mixture of Spanish colonial and colourful Dominican style decoration. This section is closest to the beach. One king bed or two double beds.
1 King Bed or 2 Double BedsOther Amenities:
Air Conditioning, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Telephone, Television, Satellite
IFA Villas Bavaro Resort & Spa features 1 meal plan option:
All Meals, Drinks & TipsThere are 7 Restaurants at IFA Villas Bavaro Resort & Spa:Colibri
- Buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress Code: No swimsuits or bare feet.Jalisco
- Mexican a la carte restaurant. Dinner 6:30-11pmPikalo
- Pizza and snacks located in the pool area.Bella Serata
- Italian a la carte restaurant on the beach. Open for dinner. Dress Code: Men must wear long pants.Caribe
- Gourmet resaurant. Lobster not included on the all inclusive plan. Open for dinner from 6:30pm to 11:00pm. Dress Code: Men must wear long pantsLa Velas
- International buffet on the beach. Open for lunch from 12:00pm to 3:00pm. No dress code.Bambu
- Oriental a la carte restaurant. Open for dinner from 6:30pm to 11:00pm. Dress Code: Men must wear long pants.
Activities & Entertainment
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
Merengue Lessons, Spanish Lessons, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis, Aerobics, Acqua Gym, Waterpolo.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
Nightly dance and participation shows. Disco "Fantasy" with drinks included. Lounge bar "Dominicano.
Panchi World Kid's Club
Applicable Ages: 4 to 10 years old.
Babysitting Fee: Hourly