Grand Cayman Beach Suites (formerly Hyatt Regency Grand Cayman) is a luxurious resort offering 53 deluxe ocean-view suites appointed with every comfort under the sun. And with a prime location on Seven Mile Beach, a healthy dose of sunshine is always included free of charge. Besides its 24/7 fitness center, deluxe European boutique spa, water sports facilities, diving, catamaran trips, it also has three of the island's best known restaurants.
Perfect for challenge-loving golfers, the on-site Britannia Golf Course, designed by Jack Nicklaus, spans from Seven Mile Beach to North Sound, accommodating challenging holes that lie beside the sea and wind their way through natural lakes.
Grand Cayman Beach Suites offers many fun, family-friendly activities for all ages, including watersports such as snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, wave running, and waterskiing. If you just want to lounge and relax, you can swim in the resort's two pools, which include a swim-up bar and a whirlpool. At La Mer Spa, you can receive massages, manicures, pedicures, and facials.
From Hemingway's on the beach to Britannia for a casual golf-side atmosphere, guests at the Grand Cayman Beach Suites have a wide variety of dining options. Hemingway's serves award-winning, sophisticated Caribbean cuisine and Saturday night entertainment. Enjoy the most outstanding views of Grand Cayman, great food, and mellow jazz tunes of Mainstream. Hemingway's friendly atmosphere and live entertainment creates memories that will stay with you long after your stay at the Grand Cayman Beach Suites. Enjoy Britannia Grille, connected to the popular golf course.
SIDEbar, Seven Mile Beach Bar, and Britannia Grille feature the latest in exotic cocktails as well as old favorites. They offer the perfect beach break or a good way to wind down the day.
In a spectacular resort setting, the Grand Cayman Beach Suites is located two and a half miles from George Town, at the center of all the island`s attractions. The resort is three miles (15 minutes) from the Owen Roberts International Airport
GRAND CAYMAN • VG
Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
Physician on Call
Shopping Mall Nearby
Number of Pools: 2
Outdoor Pools: 2
Two outdoor pools, one with swim-up bar and outdoor whirlpool.
• Britannia Golf Course offers a Jack Nicklaus-designed, 9-hole championship and 18-hold Executive Golf Course.
• Holes: 9
• Lessons Available
Water Sports On Site:
• Fishing: Additional Charge
• Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
• Scuba: Additional Charge
• Snorkeling: Additional Charge
• Waterskiing: Additional Charge
• Wind Surf: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available:
• Other Sports: Dive shop on property.
Health Club / Spa:
• Aerobics: Complimentary
• Jacuzzi: Complimentary
• Massage: Additional Charge
• Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
• Spa: Additional Charge
• Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
• Facials: Additional Charge
Two spectacular pools. Memorable restaurants. A golf course, spa, fitness center and water sports facilities. These are just a few of the things that make the Grand Cayman Beach Suites a truly inspired vacation destination,.
Beach: Located directly on Seven Mile Beach
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Total Rooms: 53
Year Opened: 1986
Credit Cards: • Visa • Master Card • Discover • American Express
1 BEDROOM OCN VIEW SUITE
King bed and a dining room that seats four with sliding doors that open to a french balcony. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children, or 4 adults.
1 King Bed or 2 Double BedsOther Amenities:
Air Conditioning, Fan, Balcony or Terrace, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Iron, Radio Alarm Clock, Telephone, Television, Room Safe, Satellite1 BD OCN VIEW STE FULL BALCONY
King bed, dining room that seats four, and full walk-out balcony with eating area that overlooks pools and faces ocean. Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children, or 4 adults.
1 King BedOther Amenities:
Air Conditioning, Fan, Non-Smoking Available, Balcony or Terrace, Refrigerator, Sofa, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Iron, Radio Alarm Clock, Telephone, Television, Room Safe, Satellite
Grand Cayman Beach Suites features 0 meal plan options:There are 3 Restaurants at Grand Cayman Beach Suites:Britannia Restaurant
- Located off Seven Mile Beach and connected to the popular Britannia Golf Course, this fun spot is great for dining alone or just to grab a coffee and a newspaper. Open for breakfast and lunch.Hemingway`s
- This freestanding beachside restaurant is so popular on the island that advance reservations are a must. The casual ambience of Hemingways dining room overlooking Seven Mile Beach, is combined with sophisticated Caribbean cuisine.SideBar
- Whether for an aperitif, a sunset libation or an evening among friends, SideBar presents an elegant backdrop for whatever the night may bring. Indoor and outdoor seating by the pool. Open nightly for dinner.
Activities & Entertainment
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
Live jazz entertainment on Tuesdays and DJ on Wednesdays.
Available from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm seasonally from November to March
Applicable Ages: 3-11 years old.
Program Fees: $
Babysitting Fee: $
Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours