Ever sit back and wonder what specials might be available to travel to an All Inclusive Resort in the near future? Or have you ever searched online endlessly looking for a good deal to travel to nice warm, sunny beach destination? Well that’s exactly what we do every single day with our DAILY DEALS!
Every day our expert team of vacation specialists scour every destination we offer for the best deal of the day so you don’t have to! We have hand picked the 15 most popular departures cities as well as many hotel on specials without airfare to give you a head start on where and when to travel. Maybe you fly from a city not listed below such as Columbus Ohio or Kansas City Missouri, no problem. When you call us with your travel dates and let us know where YOU want to fly from, we can find the best daily deal out there as well. Also we have recently added a new feature to our Daily Deals Specials which is our Christmas and Spring Break Specials. Booking early generally saves big so for those of you thinking it may be best to wait in order to get the best deal for Spring Break, normally for popular travel seasons we will recommend that you book early to save yourself some cash.
Some of the most popular destinations that you will find daily deals for on our Daily Deals link will be locations such as Cancun or the Riviera Maya Mexico. Also Jamaica, Punta Cana Dominican Republic, Aruba, Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas. Below are a few examples of today’s Daily Deals as well as specials we found in the past two weeks. Today may be the only time you can get the below package at this low of a cost so act fast, give us a call to get started.
Deals From Your City: Atlanta, GA ~ Balti-Wash, MD ~ Boston, MA ~ Chicago Ohare, IL ~ Cincinnati, OH ~ Cleveland, OH ~ Dallas, TX ~ Denver, CO ~ Detroit, MI ~ Milwaukee, WI ~ New York JFK ~ Newark, NJ ~ Philadelphia, PA ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ St. Louis, MO
*Prices are per adult including all meals, drinks, taxes, tips and transfers unless otherwise mentioned. Prices may vary from when posted so act fast!
Once a month we find the best deals for upcoming travel and send them right to you! Be the first to know about new resort openings, Save Big on our monthly featured resort, find easy links for nonstop flights & group packages, get expert travel advice and more! Looking for a good deal for your next vacation? We can help with that too. With just one click you can be looking at the best hotel specials in various destinations. We want you to get the best value for your money so we deliver those offers right to your inbox.
Whether you’re looking for excursion information for the vacation you’ve already booked or a way to find the best deals available today, our newsletter will do just that! Subscribe today and don’t miss the next monthly installment!
For many travelers the first day of vacation is almost as bad as the day you have to leave. We all like to get to our destination early but that also leads to a long travel day. Early departure means a real early wake up call. Many flights arrive well before the 3 pm check in time. Most hotels are not going have your room ready if your flight arrives before noon. Below are a few tips to make the most of your day of arrival and allow you to be more efficient with your precious vacation time.
- Book a hotel the night before that is close to the airport. They will usually have a airport shuttle and parking included in the rate.
- Get to the airport early. Rushing is NOT the way to start your vacation. It is better to sit in the terminal restaurant for an hour or get an early start on your book then to stand in lines.
- Take advantage of any preferred flight options that give you seating or baggage priorities. Preferred Perks from Apple and Funjet to the Front give you a preferred check in, seats in the front of the plane and your bags are off first.
- Your airport to hotel transfers is an opportunity to improve the quality of your vacation and save some valuable time. Know how far your hotel is from the airport to help make the best choice. You have already been traveling all day and by now you are ready to start your holiday. A private or non stop transfer is usually not much more then the standard transportation and it will often save you hours of vacation time and another line you will not have to wait in.
- Check in time at all hotels is 3 pm. If your hotel is at high occupancy they are NOT going to have your room ready. This is the time you need to take advantage of. Do NOT sit in the lobby and hope they can get you in early. Start your vacation. Your carry on needs to be packed with whatever clothing you might need for this time. If you want to hit the pool or the beach then have your swimsuits packed. Go to the Spa ! Have them stow your bags and go and get a massage while you wait on your room. This is my favorite way to start a vacation and kill a few hours of wait time! Go to lunch and take a tour to get familiar with your hotel. Some hotel complexes have more then 1 hotel so go see them all. Go and see the sights or get that shopping done early. Take a cab downtown and get a glimpse of what your destination has to offer. Your all inclusive starts the minute you get there so eat, drink, swim and get involved in the hotel activities. Do not get frustrated because the hotel does not have your room ready. They did not book your early morning flight.
The key is to be prepared and just have a plan. Do not waste your vacation time waiting. I do not like an agenda on vacation but I do try to take advantage of every one of my vacation minutes. Nobody likes to “hurry up and wait” and travel is full of long lines and delays so be sure to be proactive in filling your precious time with vacation time not travel time. A good travel agent can offer suggestions on things that are offered at the hotel and in your area so you can be sure to make the most of the sometimes hectic first day of travel. Call us and let us make your day of arrival one of the most enjoyable days on your vacation.