It’s that time of year again! As the Easter Holiday approaches it’s important to remember the policies in place throughout the Dominican Republic. The Thursday before Good Friday through Easter Sunday motorized watersports will be banned and nonmotorized watersports will be limited. Alcohol consumption may be restricted if you leave the resort, however most resorts obtain a special permit which enables them to serve alcohol to non Dominican residents during the ban. Jet Ski, Parasailing, speed boaters and other motorized watersport lovers may keep other destinations in mind if your travel will fall over these dates. But as always the Dominican Republic offers beautiful beaches, lovely all inclusive resorts and plenty of daily and nightly activities to ensure you have a wonderful Easter vacation!
Celebrating their grand opening April 4th the all new Riu Playa Blanca in Panama is sure to please! This 24 hour all inclusive beachfront resort offers it all! With 4 different restaurants and 5 bars you can eat and drink until your heart is content and all inclusive means you’ll never have to open your wallet. Enjoy 2 swimming pools and a swim up bar, RiuLand kids club for your kid to enjoy, table tennis, beach volleyball, windsurfing, snorkeling, kayaking and more!
During the day, participate in activities organized by the animation team- sing, dance, do water aerobics, and let the children explore the cheerful Riuland. At night, you can’t miss the shows, live music, or disco. If you prefer to relax under the light of the moon, enjoy a cocktail on the beach.
Come spend the vacation of a lifetime on the long beach of Cocle, and enjoy relaxing time with your loved ones at the Riu Playa Blanca.
Get the best vacation ideas, Facebook only specials, check out pictures of our resorts and more just by liking us on Facebook!
Got a question about the vacation you’ve already booked? Ask us on Facebook!
Reasons to Like Us today!
- Advance notice to Promotional Sales before anyone else
- Expert Advice along with the Best Price around
- Travel Tips about All Inclusive Vacations in Mexico or the Caribbean
- See what others are saying about places you might want to visit
- Occasional give always, trivia and and contest
- Resort photo galleries
- First hand knowledge, agents who’ve traveled where you want to go!
Just click the link below to see our Dream Vacations Facebook page and click ’Like’ to join the rest of our fans.
Don’t delay, ‘Like’ us today!
Apple vacations uses a rating system based upon apples. The minimum Apple rating is a 2 red apple and the highest rating is a 6 golden apple.
Red apples are the rating designated by Apple vacations to indicate quality of the hotel. Ratings are given based upon a multitude of factors: hotel services offered, quality of the beach, quality of the food, room quality, etc.
Golden apples are ratings given by you, the travelers. When Apple vacationers provides Apple with many excellent reviews about a hotel, the hotel is then given a golden preferred status. This is to help you know what travelers just like yourself are saying about the resorts.
Just because a hotel does not have a golden rating does not mean it is a bad hotel. Some resorts have not been open long enough to have earned a golden rating. The ratings are also periodically reviewed and changed to meet the current opinions of travelers and to reflect any changes a resort may have recently gone through. This is the reason a resort may have been a golden rating when you went there and now it is a red apple, or vice versa.
When in doubt, give us a call! Since we specialize in these hotels we can give you feedback from our own clients as well as personal opinions about the resorts we have visited ourselves.
Are you dreaming of the perfect Dominican beach vacation? With so many all inclusive resorts to choose from, how do you decide which is the best? We’ve rounded up the top 10 most popular resorts of 2013 to help make your choice a little easier. If you are having a hard time deciding where to stay, let our clients help make that choice a little easier for you! You will see a brief comment left by clients of ours for each resort listed below.
- Riu Palace Bavaro - This was our first all inclusive and don’t know why we did not do this in the past. Outstanding experience, no surprises and everything went as planned. Will do it again in a heartbeat! – Charles
- Now Larimar - Pool side entertainment was excellent. Rooms very up to date and well maintained. Beautiful ppl; easy to find loungers; servers come by to take drink orders; Always activities in and around pool. – Mike
- Dreams Palm Beach - Liked the option with the Explorer kids club. Care givers were great. Would go back and have recommended to others because of the kids club. – Christine
- Dreams Punta Cana - We had a great, great time. Every one was so helpful and courteous. Good was not good enough, it had to be excellent and believe me, everything was excellente! – Anna Marie
- Iberostar Grand Bavaro - Exceptional service! Was met with a cool cloth and cold drink. Had a butler. Great room service! Great vacation. Will definitely go back to this resort! – Debra
- Iberostar Bavaro - Great time for our entire family. Lots of activities and lots of relaxing. Kept discovering new things each day. – Deborah
- Ocean Blue - Second time at OceanBlue and it was great. Pools were great and BIG. Rooms were big and nice. – Nelly
- Riu Palace Punta Cana - Go RIU Palace, once you go Palace you will not choose another! – Margo
- Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro - Everything went really well, we had a great time, and it was a great vacation overall. The pools were very good, the food/drinks were super, and all the staff was very nice. – Lynn
- Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe - This was a 5 star resort for a 3 star price. Awesome deal and once my son is older I wouldnt mind going back had a awesome kids area. – George
Looking for the perfect family excursion in Jamaica? Look no further than the Mystic Mountain Tranopy! Bobsled, Zip-line Canopy & Sky Lift Explorer your day away in the jungle of Jamaica!
Bobsled Jamaica, the parks signature attraction takes riders on a 1000m gravity driven ride in custom designed bobsleds. Bobsled Jamaica takes you on a thrill ride through tropical landscapes on sleds like you were a member of Jamaica’s Olympic team.
Sky Explorer is a state-of-the-art chairlift, surrounded by the natural beauty of the rainforest, that sends you soaring above the treetops to the peak of Mystic Mountain. The descent carries you through the heart of the canopy, giving you firsthand glimpses of the wonders of the tropical seaside forest.
And finally you won’t want to miss the opportunity to speed through the heart of the forest on the popular Zip-line-Canopy tour or just lounge at the infinity pool and rush down the water on a 75m water slide.
Your excursion will include: resort pickup and drop off, entrance fees, a guide and lunch! The perfect way to enjoy Jamaica!